How to improve your property value with minimal landscape maintenance costs
When potential home owners or investors see a property first impressions mean a lot. Even a balcony or tiny rear garden, if well planned is where people imagine they will be when relaxing. When they make their final decision to buy or rent it will be based on how they felt at the property. Research shows properties with "green" improve valued by 9%. The way the house looks outside can instantly add tens of thousands of dollars in value.
6 Easy ways to improve your landscape
1. Beautiful shaped natural looking lawn. A simple shape to a lawn makes it look inviting.
2. No maintenance lawn with a simple border. Synthetic grass looks great 365 days of the year with no mowing or watering.
3. Lovely plants as a border with watering system. Soften the edges of your garden with plants to make people feel comfortable in the space and screen fences and walls.
4. Clean tidy front garden, lawn or planters. A little oasis for peace of mind and or an outdoor entertaining area. A little view to the garden from inside.
5. Small homes or balconies can do it all with vertical gardens, home owners can benefit from even tiny gardens.
6. A professional landscape design and construction company can do all this for you quickly.
USING SYNTHETIC GRASS TO ADD VALUE
AND TO BRING DOWN COSTS.
Green Look are a specialist company to help improve property value and reduce ongoing costs.
Our qualified landscape designers will meet you to discuss options. A layout and quotation are provided. Perspective views can be prepared for your sales material and web site. The whole project can be finished in a day or 2. We specialise in small areas, with lovely lawns, green walls, rooftop and balcony gardens.